Thursday, April 2, 2015

O Love O Beauty O Spring


Weed flower w/spider in my yard, Catclaw Vine, MacFadyena unguis-cati

In celebration of Spring, and flowers, and weeds in my yard, and life reborn, and Easter, and in encouragement of you and I spending some wordless, ineffable time surrounded by Nature and in contemplation, I give you some lovelies from my own yard, before I head out on a bike ride. The flowers, and bees, and bugs, and spiders, appeared to be taking care of themselves just fine this morning. Did so while reminding me of love, and beauty, and Spring. Wishing you all a peaceful, beautiful, lovely weekend.


 

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.