Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Instant Poems of Water and Sunlight


Seen on my way home, at 1/2000th of a second





I look at these photos and also these falls, and feel like yeah, that's what I want to say. It's the 1/2000th of a second that got to me, too. A few instants captured, though the moments themselves passed so fast. To be in that, all in one, the sound surrounding and the drops splashing on  my skin. The evening canal commute ride, wheeling around and down here just to take in the sunset of 10 February 2015, which is now over. Caught and colored, and water falls.
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Trevor. It was just a moment, but a pretty one.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work John, as always.

    I never wanted to visit Phoenix until I started reading your blog. If nothing else, you've done a fantastic job showing the beauty of your city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nathan. The bicycle is a tool for seeking out beauty here and elsewhere. I keep riding, and I keep finding more all the time. I think one has to be looking for it to see it, though.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.