Friday, March 25, 2011

You Are Here (Now)



What I'm Hoping For

Some time between now and Monday morning when it's time to go back to work again, I am hoping to find or make a moment to pause on my bicycle in a quiet place to listen to the birds, and to my own breathing, and to be there in that moment and place and not elsewhere or elsewhen. A place with trees and warm air and near-silence. That would be quite a contrast with the week I have had. Stillness and quiet would be most welcome. And most achievable on a bicycle. Have a good weekend. Peace. Get up. Go ride.

4 comments:

  1. I just hope I can locate a pump. The rest will take care of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that sounds like what I'm looking for. Are there a bunch of us that imagine Bicycle Heaven at the same time? If we do so, will our collective consciencious-ness zap us into a time warp where we all meet for a few hours before we are all zapped back ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, did you find a pump? I assume one turned up. You must have a few around...

    PaddyAnne, did you find some? I did. I looked for you in Bicycle Heaven, but wasn't sure if that was you that I saw moseying along or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No pump so far. Clearly, I'm not at home. It's raining here anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.