Friday, January 21, 2011

Dawn With Prayer Flags and Full Moon



So many triangles, so many colors...
This is me, playing the "happy bicycle commuter with Tibetan Prayer Flags flying on my top tube beneath a purplish dawn sky lit up with a full moon" game. I much prefer this game to the crazy aggressive motorist game. I wish I never have to give out any more Sad Little Monkey awards. I'd like to focus on bicycles, and riding, and not on the easy and rapid deployment of rage over the smallest of things that drivers exhibit.

So, I'm hoping to get my track cog this weekend, to try out some fixed gear adventures. Yeah, I might put on the downhill mountain bike armor, I don't know yet. We'll see how it goes. I hope to be round like the moon, and not flappy like flags. Heh. Get up. Go ride.

   

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful purple velvet sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do the prayer flags on the seat tube do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cycler, looking up and seeing that sky is a great way to start the day.

    Steve A those are reflective motor vehicle repellent flags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Video or it didn't happen!
    About the fixed thing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.