Saturday, August 14, 2010

Riders on 44th



Riders on 44th Street

Step on it you guys. The weekend is chasing you with a furious need. Man, I don't know what you said, but she looks really mad. As in, if the weekend catches up with you, well, I don't even want to think about it. Best to outrun her. Get to the top of the mountain before she gets to the ranger station at the bottom. Turn around and be a red streak going the opposite direction when she hammers by. If I were you I would be long gone before the weekend gets here. I've never seen her like this. Dude what did you say to her?? Get up. Go ride. Fast.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.