Thursday, June 3, 2010

Electric Humvee Golf Cart, Bike Lane Wrong Way Kids


The Neighborhood Electric Vehicle at the End of the Universe


I made an apocalyptic tube dub, here, inspired by this sign of the end times being upon us. It appears that the video was made in the Netherlands. More proof this is The End when Cycle Heaven is invaded by vehicular demons such as Satan himself never dreamed of. I'm going to ride into the light myself. Have a cool pedal-powered weekend. Get up. Go ride.




2 comments:

  1. At least they weren't talking on cell phones.
    Oh, and I thought for sure that dude was going to pull out a cold beer when he opened up the hood on that mini-Hummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the passenger was txting. I tried to get another shot, but a full-size SUV was coming up behind me and I had to do some steering.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.