Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the Zone

Smooth Left Turn Approaching

I had thoughts of a theme for the week, "Danger Zone", as hinted at by yesterday's post about the absurd language in a waiver for a group ride that makes it sound as if getting on your bike is tantamount to tempting instant road death. I still might round out the weekend with what I had in mind for that. In the meantime, though, I think I will go back to posting pix of peeps doing their bike things with grace, ease, and and a reality that contradicts the concept that biking is dangerous. Wear whatever you want and go for a ride. Possibly a commute. Red cap, backpack, shorts? Rock on! Get up. Go ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.