Monday, April 12, 2010

Envisioning Device

Ceci n'est pas une Autostereogram

As a followup to the "Cycle the Arts Ride" yesterday, I stopped by the much emptier bridge this morning (the picture above was taken yesterday) to see if they left up the semi-transparent thing that lets you see what the Soleri Bridge will look like when it's done, and also to try one more time to line it up perfectly. I found out more. Much more. It's called an "Envisioning Device." WTF?

  Envisioning Device: Stand on the Duct Tape X

Oh. There's a big silver duct tape X to stand on. Missed that yesterday. OK, stand on the X...OK, still not quite right...oh I see, stand on the X and be 5' 6" tall, OK, I'll crouch down quite a bit...hey, that's pretty neat. I took a photo from the exact X position but honestly it doesn't add much to yesterday's photo. But reading the sign I wasn't sure if I should envision the future or imagine it. So I kind of envisimaginated it. The future: envisimaginate it with this device.

Then there's this from yesterday. Too many pictures for one post. Get up. Go ride.

Sonic Would Totally Stay on for the Eight Seconds

1 comment:

  1. Envisioning device.
    Is that something like a holodeck?
    Nevertheless, it is pretty cool.
    More pics please.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.