Friday, March 19, 2010

This Yard Spoke To Me Today (Friday Talking Landscapes)

JR! Have a Great Weekend!! And check out my Agave americana!

Day after day I ride by this place. One yard among thousands, a smallish plot of dirt, but lately filled with green, and flowers, and Arizona desert stuff. This afternoon it spoke really loudly to me, so I paused to listen, and snap a photo. It said (and I quote), "JR, I know you had a tough week, feel kind of exhausted and/or run-down, and faced some stress this week. But, you know what? It's the weekend, it's springtime, and life is good. Give me a smile, then turn that bike around, and get up, go ride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here, almost anything goes, except for obvious spam or blatantly illegal or objectionable material. Spammers may be subject to public ridicule, scorn, or outright shaming, and the companies represented in spam shall earn disrepute and ire for each occurrence.